Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of HR support and services by providing support and coaching to management, site managers on all generalist HR functions. This team is seeking an enthusiastic HR Advisor who is motivated and willing to learn a new industry space to deliver high quality HR advice. This role will commence as a temporary contract and could turn permanent for the right candidate.
- Produce generalist advice, coaching and training to leaders with regards to performance management, industrial relations, remuneration and best practice HR solutions;
- Develop and implement new initiatives, strategies and processes to improve the performance and delivery within HR;
- Management of workers compensation and rehabilitation/return to work;
- Building networks with providers in relation to trainees/apprenticeships/working with government bodies regarding subsidies etc.
- Provide basic advice on ER/IR, interpreting modern awards, Fair Work Act and the National Employment Standard;
- Ability to commence immediately in a temporary assignment;
- Established experience in a HR Advisor or similar role working across a portfolio within a broader HR team;
- Strong relationship building skills with remote teams and community services;
- Confident in HR best practice and providing sound advice;
- Team focused attitude whilst also maintaining the ability to work autonomously is essential in this environment as well as strong communication skills;
- Tertiary qualifications in HR, management or a business-related discipline will come highly regarded.
This organisation is a valued client of Sharp & Carter and we have placed several positions within the HR team which is continuing to steadily expand. This company has a national presence of almost 50 sites across Australia with head office is based in Brisbane. You will work closely with Human Resources Manager who will offer you support and guidance within your role, developing and guiding you across all areas of the employment life cycle. This company has recently re-branded and is going through significant growth, making this opportunity ideal for a candidate who is wishing to work in a buoyant industry space with the opportunity to stage your recruitment skills and knowledge.
How to Apply
If this opportunity aligns with your next potential career move, please apply directly using the link below and submit an updated copy of your resume. Sharp & Carter will contact all candidates directly and shortlisting will commence immediately for this position.