Reporting to the HR Operations Manager nationally, you will be based in Perth and manage state-wide HR and some employment relations activities across the Western Australia & South Australian portfolios. You will provide business-focused, strategic and operational HR advice and services which align to organisational objectives. You will work closely with all senior stakeholders and collaborate heavily with the Area Managers, Regional Managers, other state HR Business Partners as well as the national HR team based in the Brisbane head office. You will be required to travel to Adelaide and Brisbane on an ad hoc basis however, you will be provided ample flexibility in your work environment with work from home and flexible working options. You will also be provided with an extended support network across the country.
- Partner with Adelaide and Perth management, senior stakeholders, Area Managers and Regional Managers on all people matters, providing professional and business focused HR support;
- Advise and coach to empower leaders in effective, consistent people management, enabling leaders to assume increasing responsibility for all aspects of people management;
- Identify, facilitate and manage performance management cycles, workforce planning, remuneration and benefits, talent management and training needs across the portfolio to meet business outcomes;
- Manage and resolve employment relations issues, including grievances, complaints and performance management, maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal and industry requirements;
- Participate in HR reporting and analytics, special projects, and conferences as required.
- Tertiary qualifications in human resources, management or related business discipline;
- Demonstrated experience as a HR Business Partner in a large and complex organisation, with exposure to all facets of the employment life cycle;
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the comfortability to work autonomously and with little supervision;
- Strong demonstrated working knowledge of complex employment relations.
This is an ASX listed organisation with over 500 sites across Australia and internationally. The organisation offers excellent incentives to its employees including flexible employment structures, discounts of up to 30% on services, wellbeing programs, banking benefits, gym and health insurance discounts and more. This position will provide you the opportunity to work on a national HR project alongside a talented team of national HR specialists, whilst still having the ownership and autonomy to manage your own portfolio.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. Shortlisting will commence immediately on this position. For any further information, please contact Haylea Smith at email@example.com.