Reporting to the HR Business Partnering Lead, you will be responsible for providing business-focused coaching support to the Site Managers and Area Managers to meet their project objectives and deliverables in alignment with the HR Plan for the region and in direct support of agreed Site Action Plans. You will primarily work with the Site Managers, Area Managers, People & Culture Business Partner and Regional Managers to provide coaching and support during the course of the project. This position will involve travelling to local sites across the inner suburbs of Canberra and broader ACT region, working at a very hands-on, operational level with your stakeholders. Access to a motor vehicle and valid driver’s license is essential for this role as it will require some local driving and travel.
- Deliver coaching and advice on all people matters within the designated sites within your portfolio, providing professional, business focused people and culture coaching;
- Provide accurate information and coaching to empower operational leaders in effective, consistent people management, enabling leaders to assume increasing responsibility for all aspects of the people management of their business;
- Support the successful implementation of people and culture initiatives and strategy, providing a high quality, professional, consistent and cohesive HR service working with the other HR Business Partners;
- Provide people and culture coaching including site visits as per agreed project schedule and as required to provide ground level support to sites and identify new opportunities to improve overall leadership and team capability and engagement.
- Tertiary qualifications in human resources, management or related business discipline;
- Demonstrated experience as a Senior HR Advisor or HR Business Partner in a fast-paced, multi-site business, with exposure to all facets of the employment life cycle;
- Experience in coaching operational leaders in a range of people related matters and providing individual one-on-one leadership coaching to empower management capabilities;
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the comfortability to work autonomously and with little supervision;
- Strong demonstrated working knowledge of employment relations.
This is an ASX listed organisation with over 500 sites across Australia and internationally. The organisation offers excellent incentives to its employees including flexible employment structures, discounts of up to 30% on services, wellbeing programs, banking benefits, gym and health insurance discounts and more. This position will provide you the opportunity to work on a national HR project alongside a talented team of national HR specialists, whilst still having the ownership and autonomy to manage your own portfolio.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For more information on this role, please contact Haylea Smith, Principal Consultant Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.