|Job title :||HR Manager - Standalone|
|Job type :||Permanent or Full Time|
|Contact name :||Georgia Bell|
|Contact email :||email@example.com|
|Job reference :||1438570|
operational people and health & safety advice and services in support of our clients Truganina facility. As a key business partner, you will be responsible and
accountable for day-to-day people and health & safety functions at a site level.
Your responsibilities will include:-
• Providing consistent, professional operational human resources advice on the
interpretation of policies and procedures, employment legislation, recruitment
strategies and managing change processes.
• Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to people leaders.
• Facilitate the recruitment process, including job advertisement preparation,
conducting pre-employment and reference checks, making offers and
• Administering new starter processes.
• Ensuring relevant company inductions for new employees, on-boarding,
probation review and exit interviews.
• Contribute to the development of workplace health and safety strategies,
initiatives, systems, and procedures across the site to meet organization and
• Assist in coordinating and overseeing implementation of all Health & Safety
programs and processes.
• Supporting operational leaders to ensure incident investigations are
completed as required, root causes are identified, and corrective actions
implemented to prevent reoccurrence.
• Supporting day-to-day activities on equipment and operations, i.e. site safety
conversations, toolbox talks and inspections.
• Coordinating injury management process and workers’ compensation claims,
including overseeing successful return to work.
• Providing professional health and safety advice and support, and engaging,
influencing and coaching the workforce to promote continual development and
improvement in safety culture.
• Involvement in tender applications when required.
• Relevant tertiary qualifications and/or previous HR/OHS experience.
• Demonstrated understanding of Australian Employment and Occupational
Health and Safety Legislation frameworks and best practice guidelines.
• Able to develop highly effective working relationships by building credibility,
respect, and rapport with internal and external stakeholders.
• Well-developed negotiation, influencing and persuasion skills.
• Skilled and credible in advising others on empowering people leadership.
• Ability to take ownership, accountability, and smooth control of a busy
• Highly organised professional with exceptional prioritisation skills.
• Strong computer skills with sound attention to detail.
• Expert verbal and written communication skills.