Our client is a well-known employer in the Brisbane Bayside who offer generous working conditions to their employees and boast strong tenure throughout their workforce. This role sits within a very collaborative HR team lead by a dedicated and passionate HR leader.
As the HR Business Partner, you will work as an integral part of the broader human resources group to provide expert, quality and timely client-focused workplace relations and HR consultancy, advice and advocacy to various stakeholders across this diverse organization. You will be responsible for providing technical support, guidance and leadership to advance internal employment related projects.
- Work proactively with leaders to provide advice and assistance with strategic planning, anticipating, analysing and interpreting people management requirements;
- Provide specialist advice, support and consultancy services to all relevant stakeholders across the organisation in relation to a broad range of human resource matters including providing advice and guidance in relation to performance management processes, grievances, disciplinary actions, change management processes and workforce planning;
- Engage best practice dispute resolution tactics with various stakeholders to limit or prevent employment relations matters escalating and/or industrial disputation arising;
- Undertake workplace investigations, making sound, defensible findings and recommendations;
- Work collaboratively with the broader human resources group to assist in the development, delivery and/or promotion of projects and initiatives of significant complexity, including the development of business cases and project plans.
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources, Employment Relations, or related business discipline combined with demonstrated working experience at a HR Advisor/HR Business Partner level in a medium to large complex organisation;
- Exposure to all facets of the employment lifecycle with confidence across each area;
- Team orientated attitude and ability to support and help out broader team members if required.
Please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. Sharp & Carter will be in touch directly with applicants and shortlisting will commence immediately for this position. For more information please reach out to Lauren Fraser at email@example.com or Haylea Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.