This is a short term temporary opportunity until at least the 8th of January to work with one of our clients based in the Brisbane CBD. In this role you will report to the HR Manager and support the HR Administrator in the full scope of human resource duties. You will provide support and assistance across human resource administration duties including recruitment and selection, employee on-boarding and separation processes, documentation and adhoc administrative duties.The HR team is full of highly motivated individuals, promoting a supportive and welcoming culture.
To be successful in this role you will have a passion for human resources paired with demonstrated admin experience – either just starting out in your career or an experienced administrator looking to take a step into HR.
- Supporting the broader HR team through HR generalist administration duties, including managing email mailbox, support for contract generation and documentation;
- Work with a busy HR Team and be able to multitask or shift focus and reprioritise tasks as needed by the team;
- Provide ongoing administration to the HR team and HR Manager.
- Respond to employee enquiries regarding leave, policies, and procedures in a timely manner;
- Daily maintenance of employee records, including new employees, departures and updating the HRIS and payroll systems;
- Processing of workers compensation applications, probation review processes and assisting with recruitment administration.
- Demonstrated experience as a human resource administrator or administrator;
- Proven experience working a generalist human resources position;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to influence, lead, coach and develop others;
- Ability to multi-task and switch focus to prioritise tasks as required;
- Strong IT skills across Microsoft Office and HRIS platforms.
- Immediately available and ability to commit to this temporary assignment.
Our client is a National Industry Council within the Australian property sector that was formed to provide and maintain contemporary and uniform regulatory frameworks for all States & Territories. Our client’s services are fundamental to investment in Queensland, safeguarding records for ultimate peace of mind for property owners and interest holders. The business maintains a firm commitment to service and accuracy and has five key sites across Queensland.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please reach out on Lauren Fraser on 0499 441 381 or LFraser@sharpandcarter.com.au