This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Coordinator to step into a highly varied and exciting role. The role will have a focus on supporting the recruitment team while ensuring the office runs smoothly day to day.
- Assisting with the administrative and logistical work within the recruitment process
- Selecting appropriate times in internal executive’s diaries for interviews with candidates
- Managing the applicant pipeline from an administrative perspective
- Helping set up employment and onboarding paperwork
- Helping to develop and refine the new employee onboarding/induction process
- Manage the new employee worker screening (e.g. NDIS worker screening checks, police checks, VEVO, etc.
- Office administration duties
- Helping clean up and pull together employee and HR files
- Assist with preparation and organising of events that the company attends (disability expos, networking events, etc.)
- Assist with overflow work (basic – data entry, etc.)
The successful applicant will have worked in a similar role with a strong background in HR Coordination and recruitment support. Experience in an Office Coordination/Office Administrator position will be highly regarded.
About the client:
Our client is a non-for-profit business specialising in disability support, ensuring the best quality of life possible for its clients. They have an inclusive and supporting culture and to retain this all employees are in the office every day.