- 4 Month Temporary contract with January start date.
- ICT Business Analyst reporting to Project Manager.
- Large financial management project.
- SAP Implementation experience highly regarded.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand, document, and analyse current business processes.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and efficiency gains through SAP process updates.
- Work closely with the project team and stakeholders to elicit, document, and prioritize functional and technical requirements.
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications for SAP configuration and development.
- Contribute to the implementation and configuration of SAP modules based on business requirements.
- Collaborate with SAP technical teams to ensure proper integration and functionality.
- Develop and execute test plans to ensure the proper functioning of SAP solutions.
- Work with end-users to validate that SAP configurations meet business requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, Business Administration, or a related field is highly desirable.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst, with at least five years of experience. Experience with SAP implementations is desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of SAP modules (e.g., SAP ECC) and integration points is desirable (but not essential).
- Experience with ICT projects is essential; experience with SAP implementation/enhancements is desirable (but not essential).
- Experience with built infrastructure projects and/or financial management projects is desirable.
For more information about the role, a confidential discussion or if you would like to see the full position description please reach out to Max on 0423 220 107 or at firstname.lastname@example.org