The role of Insights & Strategy executive is to champion strategic thinking internally and analyse multiple data sources to develop strategic solutions that solve client challenges and assist our sales and marketing teams in winning business.
- Develop strong working relationships with Sales teams and act as a support for analysing client challenges and requests
- Creation of insight led bespoke presentations that assist the sales teams in selling their portfolio
- Aid in the coordination of large responses across multiple teams (i.e. Sales, Data, Design, Creative Solutions and Trading) to project manage and ensure overall strategic alignment
- Ownership of Day-to-Day small to medium insights and research requests
- Continuous research to drive new thinking and leadership on new audience journeys and behaviours
- Facilitate and assist with long term research and marketing projects, providing support in maintaining current and creating new tools
- Provide administration support for marketing initiatives and aid in large projects when required
- Group Manager – Strategic Audience Solutions – direct report, daily communications
- Continuous liaising with Sales Team (across all markets, particularly Sydney and Melbourne)
- Close relationship with Data and Client Strategy and partnerships team
- Working closely with the broader Marketing Team
- When relevant, comms with teams such as Trading, Commercial etc.
- Attending client presentations and events
- Third party suppliers when relevant
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar role at a Marketing/media/advertising agency, market research or similar organization
- Relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing or similar
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate ability to think strategically
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the media and advertising industry
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications
- Experience with industry tools such as Roy Morgan, Nielsen, Emma or MOVE
We encourage and support others, working together to meet the needs of the business and partners. We celebrate shared success
- Collaborates with and shares information with other team members.
- Asks questions to understand how they can help other team members and people from different teams
We encourage curiosity, innovation and creative thinking, supporting others to take risks and to learn from their mistakes.
- Is willing to explore different ideas and try a new approach to a work activity or process
- Speaks up when interacting with other team members and is willing to put forward a different opinion and idea
We are all accountable for achieving positive business outcomes. We own our actions and follow through on our commitments
- Consistently delivers work on time and proactively manages stakeholder expectations around commitments made
- Provides regular updates and progress on work activities and asks for feedback
We focus on delivering the highest quality experiences for others and continuously seek ways to improve our performance in everything we do
- Works towards challenging but realistic individual and team goals
- Demonstrates a high level of pride and professionalism in both their work and personal presentation
- Ensures that any external stakeholders they work with have a high-quality experience
How To Apply
Hit 'Apply' Now.