Our client is one of Melbourne's largest healthcare providers who boasts a well-recognised and established brand, is a market leader with a national footprint and is undergoing a period of growth and expansion to deliver improved services to the community.
About the Role
The Internal Communications Manager, will develop and implement communication plans to support organisational initiatives and employee engagement. The role supports a small team of communication professionals responsible for the delivery of successful outcomes for the business's internal communications, including leadership and organisation communication, internal events and their intranet.
Working closely with the Director, Communication & Media, and Senior Manager, Communication & Media, this role is responsible for delivering impactful internal communications to drive the growth and development of the business in accordance with the Mission, vision and values of the business.
- Identify, lead and support the delivery of communication plans, campaigns and events to support specific organisational initiatives, performance priorities and major projects.
- Manage and develop content for internal campaigns and initiatives.
- Manage the homepage and news sections of the intranet.
- Ensure the brand is used correctly and consistently, building recognition and equity in the brand for the organisation.
- Support a team of communication professionals responsible for the delivery of internal and external communications.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing internal communications plans, campaigns and events
- Demonstrated ability to craft engaging and compelling content for various channels, such as intranets, websites and newsletters
- Ability to edit and proofread materials for accuracy and consistency
- Demonstrated ability to deal confidently and professionally with stakeholders at all levels
- Understanding and experience in deploying consistent branding guidelines across all communication channels to maintain a strong and cohesive brand
- Understanding and experience in analysing communication metrics and generating reports to measure the effectiveness of communication strategies and make data-driven decisions for improvement
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience in negotiation and conflict resolution
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link or contact Dominic Roy at email@example.com