Reporting to the CEO, this is a contract IR Advisor role with the purpose of assisting the employee and compliance industrial relations projects for this Brisbane organisation. The role will commence on a contract for six months with a mix of working in the Head Office in the inner northern suburbs, and two days working from home. Permanency may be considered for the right candidate pending project needs and business growth over Q1 and Q2. This is a great opportunity for an industrial relations professional who loves employee data, reporting and compliance.
The position will require some travel to sites within Queensland and other locations within Australia – you will be given control of your travel requirements and how you wish to structure site visits.
- Utilise existing employee data to complete internal audits across Awards, Enterprise Bargaining Agreements and current payroll processes;
- Identify new processes and procedures to streamline employee data and collection for the People & Culture function;
- Visit sites locally and nationally to ensure compliance at sites is in order and all local managers are trained in compliance and reporting requirements;
- Prepare and collate reporting documents relating to IR and ER matters for the People & Culture team.
- Ability to commence immediately and commit to a contract role for six months of work;
- Demonstrated experience in the development of effective industrial relations compliance processes, procedures and frameworks;
- Strong reporting skills through an HRIS and Microsoft Excel;
- Completed tertiary education in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or related discipline;
- Proven knowledge of IR/ER including award interpretation, enterprise bargaining agreements, employment legislation, and the overlap between payroll and people & culture;
- Ability to obtain or already holding a Blue Card/Suitability Card.
Leaders in the education sector, this company has a history spanning over thirty years providing high quality services to thousands of Australians. Boasting an international presence with hundreds of sites operating globally, this organisation will provide ample opportunity for career growth and knowledge development. With new mergers and acquisitions continuously on the horizon for this company, this provides a stable and steady employment opportunity for a talented IR Advisor to join this business on a contract basis.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. For a confidential discussion around your career or more information on this role, please call Haylea Smith on 0491 286 873, email@example.com.