Our client is seeking an energetic and professional Junior Administrator to join their hard-working team. The ideal candidate will have a high level of organisation, initiative, and attention to detail. As key part of the business, you will show a high level of care to all clients and colleagues. This role will allow professional development and career progression and is perfect for a driven Customer Service superstar who is keen to learn and grow their skill set.
This role sits in an important area of the organisation, working with a team of interesting and intelligent people. Reporting to the team leader, your role would involve:
- Answering and responding to all incoming calls and queries
- Handling a busy email inbox
- Making outbound calls to customers and building rapport
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Taking bookings and coordinating schedules
- Running reports and preparing quotes, documents, and presentations
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
Skills / Experience
- 6 months - 1 Year+ of corporate experience in a similar Customer Service/Administration role
- Excellent telephone manner, communication skills and customer service
- Ability to work within a high volume, team environment
- Computer literate to an intermediate level with sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive and proactive approach to work with the drive to learn
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and take on feedback
About the client
Located in Melbourne's South-East Suburbs, our client prides themselves on innovation and excellence and are set to further grow their brand in 2022 and beyond. They are currently seeking a capable Junior Customer Service superstar to join their collaborative, high-performing team environment. This permanent role requires a motivated individual who is keen to positively contribute to a fantastic business.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Holly Isherwood on 0459 699 108.