This group develop and build luxury high end apartment projects, predominately in the Bayside area. They have created a well known brand and continue to deliver award winning projects. Due to a $15 mil project commencing they need a Junior Project Manager/Contract Administrator to join the company.
Reporting to a Project Manager you will be responsible for
- Prepare scopes of work and award sub-contract packages.
- Assess sub-contractor variations and progress payments.
- Prepare monthly cost reports for the directors of the company.
- Assist the Project Manager and Site Manager with project coordination of sub-contractors.
You will have worked on commercial, apartment or high end residential projects as a Contract Administrator or Project Coordinator. You must possess strong written and communication skills and be able to work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- High end challenging projects
- Strong pipeline of work for three years
- $90-140k package