Reporting into the Sales Director, this role is responsible for focusing on building and maintaining long term commercial relationships with key customer groups across QSR, Petrol & Convenience and Aged Care. The KAM is responsible for managing a portfolio of high value customers to ensure profitable growth, marketing plan execution, customer satisfaction, retention and new customer acquisition to support overall business growth. Role is an integral part of the overall Sales function and a leader in the organisation.
- Relationship management: The KAM is the primary point of contact for key clients and acts as a trusted business advisor. Developing strong relationships with clients, understanding business needs, and align company solutions to meet those business needs.
- Account Planning: The KAM develops account plans and strategies for each key account to maximise business opportunities. Analyse the customers industry, identify growth areas, and create customized solutions to address their challenges and goals.
- Reporting and analytics: KAM maintains accurate records of client interactions, sales activities, and account performance. They generate reports and present insights to management to evaluate account health and sustain strong back-end administration.
- Communication and collaboration: The KAM serves as a liaison between the key customer and client departments. Communicating client needs, feedback, and requests to ensure effective co-ordination and delivery of solutions. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to resolve any customer issues.
- Proven experience 3+ years in Key Account Manager role and 5+ years in boarder Sales field with a focus on growing Sales, executing plans and customer satisfaction.
- Background in field sales desirable.
- Strong Experience in strategic customer management, negotiation and relationship management.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to leverage data and insights to drive Sales decisions and optimize business growth.
- FMCG or Foodservice background desirable.
Australian-based company providing innovative and sustainable solutions for the Foodservice industry. The business puts its people first which has allowed them to grow from a homegrown family business to a team of over 60 employees across Australia and overseas in its 20-year history. The Business is in an exciting scale up phase off the back of achieving 30% growth as a business year on year, which in a booming industry makes it an exciting team to join!
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Brede Seccull – Senior Consultant on 0428 510 302 for a confidential discussion