After launching 50 incremental SKU’s across major grocery in the last 2 years and with a 30% annual growth rate within the channel, there is lots of good stuff is happening. One of which is a newly created Key Account Manager role reporting into an excellent National Business Manager. It’s a broad role assisting with Coles, Woolworths, Aldi & Costco and along with the direct management of Amazon. This is a genuine progression role in a National Account Manager within major grocery.
- Assume accountability for the growth strategy and deliver outcomes according to the plan
- Assist with the development of the customer & category sales growth plans and activation programs
- Develop and implement market leading collateral
- Collaborate with marketing and NPD teams to deliver NPD growth pipeline over next three years leveraging consumer insights and market intelligence
- Achieve sales volume, value, and trading profit targets
- Manage sales activity analytics that enable objective and targeted decision making
- Maintain process to track sales and develop over & above initiatives.
- Analyse existing and historical sales information for growth opportunities
- Provides monthly reports to update on sales performance, activities, market insights, key risks and progress to plan
- Minimum of 2 years experience at Account Executive level within FMCG
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills
- Innovative and resilient approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Project management, team planning and coordination
- Sound report writing and presentation building ability
- Opportunity to accelerate your career into a National Account Management role on Coles OR WW.
- Fast paced entrepreneurial environment providing plenty of interesting job content
- Work place flexibility
- Attractive salary package
Progressive ASX listed business that operate predominantly within the ‘better for you’ and confectionary categories. Huge focused on innovation and NPD. Collaborative and fast paced culture and provides plenty of support for it people and encourages them to think differently and take ownership. They have a great story of provenance that resonates exceptionally well with the Australian consumer.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Felix Wood – Partner on 0405245189 for a confidential discussion