Reporting to the Quality Manager and being an integral part of the quality and compliance team, you will be responsible for the design, development, strategy, and programs to support the learning framework of the organisation. The position is based in the Brisbane Head Office supporting the learning, development, and training of 1600 staff across approximately 60 sites nationally. This is an opportunity for a learning and development professional to take their career to the next level and oversee the L&D function in autonomous and flexible role.
- Formulate learning and development strategies by undertaking training needs analysis, review of organisational goals and funding opportunities;
- Manage the national training budget to meet demands and implement and oversee the learning and development schedule of events;
- Review all key learning programs and evaluate impact, cost effectiveness, alternative learning methods and external providers and seek improvement opportunities;
- Consult with key internal and external stakeholders and participate in project planning and implementation of training programs to ensure alignment with contemporary industry standards and expectations;
- Encourage a strong culture of growth and positivity by providing service staff with opportunities for learning and professional development and by ensuring achievements are rewarded and recognised.
- Tertiary qualifications in learning management, human resources or a related business discipline;
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment;
- Demonstrated experience in the development and delivery of training programs;
- Strong understanding of e-learning tools and implementation requirements and management of a learning management system;
- Strong evaluation, analytical and project management skills;
- Learning and development experience within the education sector will come highly regarded.
With a proud history spanning over thirty years within the education sector, this organisation has international presence with hundreds of sites operating across the world. In Australia, the company is expanding rapidly with new mergers and acquisitions in recent years and currently operate approximately 60 centres across the country. Due to this healthy and steady growth, the opportunity is now available for a talented Learning & Development Advisor to have the oversight and responsibility of the organisation’s learning, development and training department.
How to Apply
If your next move aligns with this position, please apply directly using the link below and attach an updated copy of your resume. Sharp & Carter will be in touch with all applicants and shortlisting will commence immediately for this position.