In this role you will be involved in:
- providing legal advice and support to the company and its card programs in Asia Pacific, including legislative, regulatory and compliance issues relevant to the payment solutions industry such as e-Money, Payment Services, Anti-Money Laundering and Data Protection.
- negotiating and drafting a variety of customer agreements, financial instruments, supplier, marketing, technology and goods and services agreements and related documentation which are often international in nature whilst facilitating necessary input from key stakeholders.
- identifying, managing and escalating as necessary any issues and risks arising during drafting and or negotiation with customers, suppliers, partners and third parties.
- working collaboratively with Product, Finance, IT, Employment and Compliance teams to ensure agreements adhere to corporate policies and standards.
- supporting business revenue, growth and development activities including M&A, marketing, RFPs, due diligence, contract negotiations and business integration.
- overseeing management of the company’s intellectual property rights, trade secrets, data, confidential information and corporate records.
- working closely with Compliance to develop and maintain policies and procedures to protect the company.
- providing support to human resources on employment issues.
For a confidential discussion please contact
m: 0414 223 338