Among an elite group of tertiary education and research providers in Australia, our client have consistently been awarded an employer of choice in recent years. The team itself is medium sized and led by a highly accomplished and personable General Counsel. With a commitment to inclusivity and diversity this workplace and their culture makes for one of the best in house teams in the Melbourne market.
About the role
This is a newly created role where you will play a pivotal role in a multi billion dollar development project which will include both brownfield and greenfield projects across accommodation, sport & recreation, well being and research facilities. Working under your General Counsel and Deputy General Counsel an example of some of the activities you will be involved in are:
- Drafting and negotiating complex agreements and allocating risk in a commercially astute manner;
- Liaising with all levels of stakeholders and external consultants
- Involvement in project planning, timelines and key deliverables
- All aspects of development beyond the more common mixed use and residential projects
- Opportunity to participate in major infrastructure in conjunction with State Government
You could already be in private practice or in house, whatever your current scenario we know you will have some great skills to bring to the table based on your real estate and property development experience. Overarchingly you will be most comfortable with this role if you are seeking to make your mark on a city changing project within an excellent team culture.
For a confidential discussion and further information please reach out to Lee Ruddy on 0450363147.
Exclusive to Sharp & Carter Legal