SunRice is one of the largest rice food companies in the world and one of Australia's leading branded food exporters, supplying diverse, innovative and nutritious products to close to 60 countries around the globe.
SunRice is an iconic ASX listed company, with over 2,100 employees, 30 brands and 10 businesses.
With an unrelenting focus on innovation and commitment to our people, our communities and the environment, SunRice is a great place to work, providing a real opportunity for passionate people to make a difference.
Reporting into to the Operations Finance Manager, this role will be based in Leeton, part of the Riverina region of NSW - where production is based. Primarily your role will be to support and business partner the manufacturing management teams across the Riverina Operations. You will focus on providing financial guidance to operate flexible and efficient operations delivering sustainable results, business partner with senior leadership to achieve improvements in the Grower Services business, reviewing and analysing overall financial performance and driving improvement opportunities.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Daily / weekly / monthly reporting of performance;
- Month end close activities including provisions and accruals;
- Reporting and analysis on monthly actual results;
- Monthly reforecasting of full year position;
- Accurate forecasting including sensitivity analysis where appropriate;
- Manage budget process for accurate site conversion costs and coordinate manufacturing BOM and routing reviews;
- Cost centre budgeting;
- Comparison of proposed budget to latest forecast, identifying key drivers of change;
- Annual Labour model and personnel planning – shifts, OT;
- Analysis of movements, highlighting non value added movements;
- Support and Business Partner with the Manufacturing Manager to report and influence positive results;
- Fixed assets valuation, half yearly stock-take process, inventory management and WIP;
- Influencing key stakeholders for positive business outcomes; and
- Responsible for internal controls and compliance with Group policies and procedures.
You will be a CA/CPA qualified finance professional (or close to completion). Aside from your strong financial acumen, you also have expertise and depth in commercial finance and FP&A / management accounting. You will have the ability to influence and collaborate with others through various levels of the organisation within a dynamic work environment. During the next phase of growth there will be various change projects to deliver so experience leading and managing stakeholders is critical to your success. Experience working in a complex matrix environment will be advantageous. Preferred skills include:
- Costing experience;
- Inventory management;
- Capital expenditure; and
- Business planning and project management.
- Based in the Riverina region of NSW – Leeton.
- Collaborative team environment.
- Exposure to key decision makers and senior leaders.
- ASX listed.
- Career progression across various areas of the organisation including interstate opportunities.
- Ability to buy additional annual leave
SunRice’s culture ambition is a high-performance culture where we “make a difference”, driven by accountability, inclusiveness and positivity. Their 5 values are Dynamic, Integrity, Community, Collaborative and Innovative.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sarah Fitzgerald at email@example.com or Rosie Border at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unsolicited third-party resumes represented to SunRice will be forwarded on to Sharp & Carter for consideration.
SunRice is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. SunRice will consider qualified applicants for employment based on their merit, individual skills, qualifications and other appropriate criteria relevant to the role for which they are applying for.