Our client is a growing ASX listed utilities and technology provider that has experienced strong growth both organically and through acquisitions in recent years. With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has an ambitious growth plan that will see it further cement its position and expand its Australian presence. With anticipated growth comes the need for a motivated and ambitious Senior Accountant to support the Head of Finance and assist with Head Office reporting in this business critical role.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and working closely with the CFO, the Management Accountant will ensure timely and accurate financial close is completed to facilitate the preparation of the monthly management accounts. Success in this role will be demonstrated by the production of accurate monthly reporting which includes divisional P&L statements, KPI reporting, and analysis of key drivers of performance / variance to budget and forecast.
- Ensure monthly reports, board reports and annual accounts are accurate and prepared in a timely fashion
- Performing monthly P&L and Balance Sheet reporting
- Produce the divisional P&L statements, including analysis and commentary for key movements and variances to budget / forecast
- Prepare material for divisional monthly business reviews, linking financial performance to operational KPIs
- Prepare and collate divisional KPI reports where required
- Perform gross margin analysis, linking analysis to underlying operational business drivers for any relevant changes
- Assistance with the clerical team
- Maintaining open communication and ensuring active collaboration amongst cross-divisional stakeholders
You are CA or CPA qualified, having ideally started your career in a Big 4 or Mid-Tier environment. This has also (preferably) been complimented further with experience in a complex commercial organisation focusing on compliance, financial reporting and engaging with senior stakeholders across an organisation. Your interpersonal and communication skills are first class, allowing you to gain the confidence of and develop strong professional relationships with those above and below you.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Lucy Jones at email@example.com