Having entered into the Australian Market in 2016, they originated from humble beginnings to now being one of the most respected in their industry. An opportunity exists for an enthusiastic Management Accountant to join their collaborative culture.
This role will see you reporting to the National Commercial Manager - Aviation, to source, analyse, budget and report Financial and Non-Financial data that allows the business the insights to make key strategic decisions and facilitate business growth. Following are the key deliverables but not limited to:
- Month end reporting and forecasting;
- Variances analysis - Conduct monthly analysis of Actual to Budget results and provide considered and insightful commentary;
- KPI Reporting – Produce accurate and relevant KPI reports;
- Budgeting – Assist with the preparation of budgets as required;
- Reconciliations – Reconcile designated general ledger accounts on a monthly basis;
- Tenders, Costings & Repricing models – Prepare client pricing models and assist with the preparation of tenders;
- BAU – Support the daily operational needs of the business.
As the successful candidate you will be either CA/CPA qualified with experience in a similar having having worked in medium to large companies however with the ability to work in smaller teams. Your industry experience is either going to be from a Labour Force/Logistics/Aviation/transport which will be essential to hit the ground running. Your extensive and advanced Excel skills are imperative plus your written and verbal skills are essential to partner with the the multiple stakeholders. It is an excellent opportunity to work closely with the National Commercial Manager and to work side by side with the team to enhance your skills, this one is not to be missed.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639.