Excellent success story of a privately owned Australian company which has grown organically and through acquisition, with new stores opening throughout Australia and expanding their network abroad. Due to growth of the company they are currently refurbishing new premises within close proximity to their Distribution site.
Reporting to the Financial Controller with a Finance team of 11 this role will see you responsible for the following:
- Financial reporting & analysis
- Complete balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly P&Ls
- Assisting with statutory accounts & statutory reporting
- Responsible for the budgeting/forecasting and planning process
- Complete monthly cashflow forecasts
- Assist with the year end audit requirements
As the suitable candidate you will be either CA/CPA qualified or nearing completion. Your experience will include the above responsibilities from within a FMCG/Distribution or Manufacturing industry. You will also possess excellent communication and business partnering skills as you will partner with Branch Managers across the business, you may have been involved or lead an implementation project which will be advantageous as they will be implementing a new ERP system. This role will give you excellent exposure across the business.
- Excellent mentorship from the Financial Controller who is a Chartered Accountant
- Gym on site
- Birthday day off
- Excellent working environment with a great social culture
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, contact Rosie Border at email@example.com