The Manager, Applications will ensure that database systems and applications serving the business, primarily in research, support, fundraising, and customer engagement are configured, maintained, customised and supported in accordance with business requirements and aligned to strategic priorities.
- Lead, support and direct a team of IT specialists to ensure that the configuration, maintenance, customisation, and support of database systems and applications within their cloud and on-premises environments meet business requirements.
- Ensure that database applications that are supported and developed by your team are done so within the broader IT team’s development and support framework and that the team’s efforts are aligned to the digital strategic plan.
- Ensure a timely resolution of business systems support enquiries and satisfactory restoration of systems function for users through triaging, delegating, and coordinating support tasks within your team, broader IT team and end users.
- Ensure that data imports and extractions for systems supported by your team are accurate and delivered in a timely manner in accordance with the organisations data management policies.
- Ensure that agreed SDLC methodologies used within the broader IT team in the design, development, and implementation of in-house database applications are followed by members of your team.
- Ensure that end users have high confidence in the systems supported by the team through building effective relationships with end users that allow frequent communication of system changes, systems capability, knowledge, and
- Provide opportunities to learn and grow - by continuing to implement our strategy and perform at a high level, we will be able to support ongoing development for our team members and provide autonomy.
- Tertiary qualifications in computer science, information technology or information systems.
- Experience leading and developing technical teams working in an IT
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a software or database developer in the Microsoft technology stack.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with CRM customisation, support, and
- Industry certifications in Azure, CRM, and database technologies.
- Experience with web applications
- Exposure to the not-for-profit