Our client is seeking a motivated, experienced and creative Administrator to join their highly driven and supportive team environment. The ideal individual will be creative, have exceptional planning and organisational skills and have the ability to multitask.
In this Marketing & Design support role, you will liaise with all internal and external stakeholders, and provide quality administrative support to the team.
You will provide focused support to the marketing team. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
- Point of sale and marketing collateral for stores
- Preparation of brochures, catalogues and posters
- Assisting with marketing campaigns
- Asset creation
- Asset archival
- Creating and adhering to style guides
- Packaging design support
- Trend mood boards
- Assisting in photoshoots
- Administration support to the wider team
- Previous experience in design or marketing - study or industry
- Computer literate to intermediate/advanced level including (MS office suite & adobe)
- Ability to work within a high volume, team environment
- Good written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative in problem solving and in exercising judgement
Melbourne City-fringe location, our client is a progressive company working within the retail industry, who is seeking an experienced and friendly Marketing & Design Administrator to join their supportive and dynamic team environment.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - firstname.lastname@example.org
0484 381 458