Working closely with the Marketing Manager, you will be given the autonomy to assist with the planning and execution of creative campaigns, promotional activities, events, and responsibility of the media campaigns.
- Provide administrative support through reports, presentations, company brochures, POS material and similar documents.
- eCommerce Coordination. Manage eCommerce Content.
- Coordinate the analysis of campaigns and budgets.
- Assist with content marketing and social media initiatives to maintain the organisations online presence.
- Work closely with Digital team to assist in optimising website performance.
- Monitor the impact of all paid & organic activity to ensure optimal Return on Investment (ROI)
- Plan, schedule and coordinate media campaigns and marketing activities to ensure the progression of projects on schedule and within a prescribed budget.
- Background in Marketing is essential, retail industry experience is ideal
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and English grammar skills.
- Proficiency using different social media platforms.
- Excellent organisation and time management.
- Demonstrated creative flare.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change and work in a fast-paced environment and adhere to tight deadlines.
- Ability to draw meaningful insights from complex information.
- Intermediate to advanced levels of Microsoft office suite, particularly PowerPoint.
- Adobe InDesign experience (Preferred but not essential).
- Display determination, passion and drive towards all tasks.
With a rich history, our client is a market-leading Australian retailer going from strength to strength. Due to growth across the organisation, they have a newly created position for a Marketing Coordinator to join their business.
- Supportive and embracive work environment.
- Great learning opportunities working within a close-knit marketing team.
- Be a part of a diverse and dynamic business.
- Surround yourself with individuals who are passionate about helping the community.
- Flexible working practices – 3 days in the office, 2 days from home.
- Richmond Location.
- Excellent learning and growth opportunities provided.
- Great opportunity to within a collaborative team in a fast-paced work environment.
Click the APPLY NOW or alternatively email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org