Reporting into the Marketing and PR Manager, you will help drive sales, business opportunities and be accountable for increasing brand awareness. The ideal candidate can quickly build rapport with customers and clients, maintain customer relationships and make a positive impact.
- Support development of annual marketing strategy & activity calendar
- Approve creative process for all internal and external creative
- Key point of contact for International PR agencies, to assist in the delivery of all influencer seeding, product samples and promotional PR activities.
- End to end management for all campaign photoshoots and local events
- Organising and briefing creative team for all offline activity (runway, photoshoots, events).
Skills and Experience
- Degree level in Business, Marketing or PR Management
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience preferably in the fashion space
- Excellent attention to detail
- Positive and proactive approach.
- Attractive remuneration package
- Collaborative, warm and nurturing work environment.
- Opportunity to make a large impact on a hugely growing brand
About the Company
Our client is one of Australia's largest Fashion Retailers and has a global reach. The company are looking for an energetic PR, events and marketing executive to join this highly collaborative team.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Michael Barry on email@example.com to have a confidential discussion.