The Marketing Executive will execute campaigns across performance media channels and will be responsible for delivering best practice customer led campaign creative by partnering with internal and external media and creative agencies as well as the internal digital experience team.
- Deliver data driven, digital marketing activities to grow online customer engagement.
- Delivering targeted customer campaigns and offers, across multiple segments to deliver commercial outcomes and business objectives.
- Execute and optimise targeted campaigns across a variety of paid, owned and earned media channels.
- Develop and execute best practice campaigns creative aligned to brand and business objectives.
- Brief and develop onsite customer campaign journeys, optimising for engagement and conversion.
- Amplify proposition and trade offers, aligned to strategic segments where relevant and ensure they are financially viable, fit for purpose and drive adoption.
- Utilise insights and leverage internal and external partners capability to drive world class data driven 1:1 targeted marketing activity.
- Responsible for quality execution of campaigns across all channels.
- Development of post-campaign reporting based on channel results & actionable insights to inform future campaign approaches.
- Manage internal/external partners to ensure campaigns are delivered on time, to budget and comply with internal and external regulatory requirements.
- 3+ years experience in Customer Marketing/Performance & Digital Marketing/CRM/or Data Driven Marketing roles.
- Demonstrable experience in executing highly successful multi-channel digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience in email marketing best practice.
- Experience in customer lifecycle management.
- Proven experience in developing Test & Learn frameworks, and driving conversion rates across multiple channels.
- Experience in end to end campaign and media management across multiple channels
- Understanding of digital media principles, and how to integrate and optimise across multiple channels including paid and owned ie. Social
- Understanding of customer databases and/or complex data sets, including segmentation, clustering, and predictive modeling.
- Ability to identify and prioritise high, medium, low-value opportunities and influencing stakeholders to align objectives
- Strong attention to detail, organising skills, scheduling and work-flow planning.
Click the apply button or email your resume to Adam Parle at email@example.com for a private and confidential discussion.