Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this role will be responsible for assisting with the planning, creation and execution of Marketing initiatives for one of our client’s leading brands.
- Assist with the management of a set product portfolio (existing and new products) including commercialization, market growth, profitability tracking and go-to-market reporting.
- Support with the implementation of product and pricing strategies in alignment with local and international marketing.
- Develop reporting data analytics to understand consumer/shopper insights competitive trends and key portfolio benefits to best position the organisation’s branded products to serve consumers.
- Support go-to-market trade/shopper marketing elements including retailer product assortment, packaging, pricing, etc.
- Support with the implementation of Media (Digital & Traditional Campaigns)
- Provide recommendations and reporting on campaign analysis
- Undertake investigative research for new product launch support
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor's degree essential
• Minimum of 2 years' experience in Marketing, Product or Brand related position
• Can-do attitude with high level of energy
• Excellent presentation & communication skills
• Have the drive to progress your career through a global FMCG business
About the company
With a rich history, this is a true global leader in the FMCG space whose products are used in thousands of households and businesses on an ongoing basis. The organisation places a high value in the development of their employees and the cornerstone of their success is centered around their high performing culture.
The organisational culture is one that places a high focus on collaboration, hard work and innovation. The successful candidate will have a high standard of work and drive themselves and their colleagues to a common goal of success.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Giorgio Xindaras at firstname.lastname@example.org