Reporting to the CMO you will be given the autonomy to be creative in driving leads through customer and user engagement across website, eDMs, social media, digital advertising, blogs and video.
- Responsibility for setting up campaigns and managing workflows
- Assist with Marketing Projects covering the following Brand, Strategy, Digital and Growth
- Driving sales enablement through creating pitch decks, presentations
- Working closely with digital around lead and demand generation tasks
- Lead the content management strategy ensuring content is multi-channel
- Manage all communication initiatives including eDM'S, Videos, Marketing Collateral and blogs
- Experience with lead management, optimisation of lead definition and lead flow process
- Ideally, experience within the technology industry
- B2B experience is mandatory
- Demonstrated experience in developing marketing programs to improve the conversion of leads
- Strong stakeholder management and an ability to work with Sales, Product and Global teams.
- Development of digital acquisition strategies
- Immediate start opportunity – 3 Month Contract
- Hybrid working arrangement split between home and the office (located in the CBD).
- Autonomous role with a lot of growth
Our client is a ASX listed global player in software technology. They are renowned for their ability to continuously challenge the market with their product offerings. They are currently experiencing a large transformation with substantial investment into their marketing department to help grow and accelerate their growth.
How to Apply?
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.