This person will be working with stakeholders across the business to be responsible for:
- Documenting item master attributes and data standards into the dictionary.
- Data mapping, data defect RCA and solution, data manipulation
- Operational excellence
- Help develop mastre data governance framework
- Data analysis and validation techniques
- Attention to detail and accuracy in managing data in the system
- Create supporting documentation including (Master Data process documents, Data Standard Documents, Data flow diagrams etc.)
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Advanced Excel skills, SQL and/or Python
- Familiarity with data quality assessment and cleansing tools and techniques is desirable
- ETLV experience
- Operational experience in supply chain, manufacturing, retail, FMCG, logistics would be desirable
APPLY NOW so you don't miss out on this opportunity. For further information please get in contact with Caroline Evans at email@example.com or on 0411 816 008.