Our client is an industry-leading business. With a national presence, this business has a long established reputation for integrity and professionalism. They offer staff a fun and supportive work environment with an attractive range of benefits. An opportunity has arisen for an Analyst to join their accounting team immediately and assist with data clean-up.
Sitting in the finance team and reporting to the Commercial Manager, your role will include but not be limited to the following duties:
- Data analyst and investigating variances in the system
- Analysing rebates and investigating discrepancies
- Internal stakeholder engagement
- Ensure integrity of the ERP system
- Month-end close including reporting and analysis
- Ad hoc analyst tasks.
- Previous experience using ERP
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong experience with data analyst and data clean-up.
- Strong excel skills
- Ability to confidently work autonomously
- Opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Fun dynamic team environment
- Attractive salary
To apply online, please click on the link provided. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, contact Kellie-Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org