This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Specialist Support Coordinator (I.e. Medical Administrator/Receptionist) to join a dynamic and established company in the CBD (5 minute walk Martin Place Station). Our client is one of the largest Australian owned provider of independent medical opinions and expert advisory services.
By nature, you will be enthusiastic, thoughtful and confident. By profession, you’ll have impeccable organisational skills, be adept at multi-tasking, have the ability to prioritise and, of course, you recognise the importance of discretion.
The role is responsible for various administration and support tasks including but not limited to:
- Front-of-house duties: Meeting and greeting clients such as medical professionals & customers, chasing up paperwork, performing quality cross checks.
- General Administration / Reception - First point of contact, clinic mail inbox management, daily completion of incomplete appointments, scanning/filing/uploading appointment documents, maintain various workspaces (i.e. wipe down surfaces, refresh linen, disinfect workspaces, refill paper in printers etc).
- Appointment preparation - email inbox management and respond to queries, entering of all documents received whilst ensuring accuracy, suitability and quality, preparation and printing of files for consultants as required etc.
- Other ad hoc - I.e. facility management - maintaining inventory and ensuring medical consultants have the equipment/ supplies they require to deliver a professional assessment etc.
- 1+ years experience in a similar role
- Quick learner, attention to detail, able to adapt to the fast-paced environment.
- Tech Savvy - computers will be used on a daily basis (i.e. working with 2 screens at one time)
- You value people and kindness, and are passionate about learning and delivering excellent results.
- Medical background/experience would be highly advantageous
- Applications Windows + SharePoint (preferred)