After launching 50 incremental SKU’s across major grocery in the last 2 years and with a 30% annual growth rate within the channel, there is lots of good stuff happening. One of which is a newly created National Account Manager role reporting into an excellent General Manager Sales. It’s a broad role overseeing Coles OR Woolworths and Costco and will have a small side focus around emerging channel development across eCommerce and Distributors.
- Assume accountability for the growth strategy and deliver outcomes according to the plan
- Develop customer & category sales growth plans and activation programs to achieve targeted growth and gain market share leveraging consumer and customer insights
- Develops and implements market leading collateral for Brand(s) to drive shopper engagement & growth, including localising marketing material to accommodate for cultural differences.
- Collaborate with marketing and NPD teams to deliver NPD growth pipeline over next three years leveraging consumer insights and market intelligence
- Achieve sales volume, value, and trading profit targets as well as KPI’s aligned to key market segments.
- Build effective sales activity analytics that enable objective and targeted decision making
- Effectively manage budgetary and financial planning for respective accounts.
- Maintain process to track sales and develop over & above initiatives.
- Analyse existing and historical sales information for growth opportunities
- Provides monthly reports to update on sales performance, activities, market insights, key risks and progress to plan
- 2-4 years of National Account experience within FMCG – flexible of specific retailers
- Sound understanding of marketing and financial management principles
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills
- Innovation and resilient approach to problem solving
- Appropriate awareness of distribution networks, sales, R&D function.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills
- Project management, team planning and coordination
- Sound report writing and presentation ability
- Opportunity to genuinely accelerate your career into business and team management
- Fast paced entrepreneurial environment providing plenty of interesting job content
- Work place flexibility
- Attractive salary package
Progressive ASX listed business that operates predominantly within the ‘better for you’ and confectionary categories. Huge focused on innovation and NPD. Collaborative and fast paced culture and provides plenty of support for it people and encourages them to think differently and take ownership. They have a great story of provenance that resonates exceptionally well with the Australian consumer.
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Felix Wood – Partner on 0405245189 for a confidential discussion