Our client is on the hunt for an energetic addition to support their admin team.
Working closely with the Sales Team and all other departments, this role will be varied in nature and will allow you to collaborate with multiple internal and external stakeholders. An individual with a vibrant personality and a passion to learn and grow will be ideal in this role.
This is a newly created role to support their expanding team and presents the successful candidate with potential for career progression. In addition to working with beautiful products and the opportunity to make this role your own, you will enjoy being based at their chic bayside offices. Extra perks include a company laptop, and potential to develop long term lasting relationships with our customers.
In this role, you will learn the ropes of administration & customer service. Your role will include but not be limited to;
- Administrative support to the Sales Team
- Telephone/Reception Duties
- Customer service and supporting our customer needs via phone, email, in person
- Maintain & Manage CRM (Salesforce) and Customer replenishment Orders via stock management system
- Travel Bookings, ie. Booking for hotels, flights etc.
- Bookings with clients & technicians via calendars and email
- Marketing pack preparation - sending out marketing materials & fragrance samples to clients
You have experience in admin or customer service and love meeting new people. You’re fascinated to hear people’s stories and lean about their business, and are organised and a strong communicator. You excel when given the challenge of meeting deadlines and organizing.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A bright and bubbly personality with a creative flair
- Tertiary qualification. Business or marketing-focused is preferred, but not essential
- Excellent professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience using online systems. Excel and/or Salesforce a bonus