Our client is seeking a confident and capable Office Coordinator who brings a diverse skill set and a positive attitude to learning and growth. This is a varied role which would allow the successful candidate to be exposed to a range of business facets including finance administration, Human Resource administration and office management.
You must be a forward-thinking Office All-rounder who has a flexible approach to work!
As the Office Coordinator you will be responsible for support of a wide range of business areas. Your role will include but not be limited to;
- Developing and managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Answering and responding to calls and emails
- Finance administration - Account Payable and Receivable
- Updating and maintaining internal databases
- Manage offices supplies
- Coordinate travel
- CEO support as required
- HR Administration
- Event organization and management
- Ad hoc duties as required
- Experience working in a similar position within a corporate/professional environment
- Technically proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to prioritise and stay one step ahead
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Overall great team player
- High degree of attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills while being extremely flexible
Located in the CBD Fringe, our client is an inclusive and positive organisation with a National presence. With a tight-knit office environment, they are geared for growth and are looking for a dynamic Administration Professional who brings a multi-faceted skill set that will be an asset moving forward.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Zoe Raphael - 0401265388 or email - email@example.com