Sitting front of house, this is a varied and challenging Office Coordinator role that will see you become the glue that holds the business together, and be involved in all key business facets. In this role you will create a positive first impression for clients and stakeholders as well as managing the day-to-day running of the office and providing directed support to the Finance Manager. You will be polished and professional with a high level of initiative and attention to detail in your work, and a drive to learn and develop your skill set to take on new tasks. This role sits on reception and a key component of the role is finance administration across accounts and invoicing. You will also coordinate the social events for the business so this role is ideal for a people-person who enjoys building relationships. If you are a motivated Administrator who has had exposure to supporting a finance team, and who enjoys playing a pivotal role in the success of a fantastic business, this could be the opportunity that you are looking for!
In this diverse role you will manage the Reception area and be the go-to person in the office for all Administration support, as well as provide support to the Finance Manager. Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Meet and greet visitors and answering phone calls and queries, and ensure that messages are passed to relevant stakeholders
- Ensure a tidy office space and kitchen area
- Ordering all office supplies and stationary
- On-boarding new starters
- Managing the finance email inbox and answering invoice queries
- Managing all invoices, claims, purchase orders and approvals
- Checking monthly statements and basic data analysis
- Coordinating all internal social events including monthly lunches, quarterly activities and the Christmas Event
- Inventory management
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Printing, filing, archiving and scanning
You will be an experienced Administrator with a passion for organization and supporting a business to achieve success. Key skills and experience include but are not limited to;
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role gained in a corporate/professional setting
- MUST have 1+ years of exposure to finance administration/accounts/invoicing
- Technically savvy across various computer systems, and exposure to accounting software
- Skilled organizer with the ability to juggle and prioritise multiple tasks at once
- High level of initiative and a proactive approach to work, with the ability to follow through on all tasks
- People-person with excellent communication skills
Our client is a growing and successful Construction Business who have enjoyed great success over the past 12 months and have an exciting growth plan for the future. They are currently seeking a talented Office Coordinator to be a part of this and play a key role in their continued success. Located in the city-fringe of Melbourne, our client offers modern office spaces and an autonomous and supportive working environment where they care about your development in a long term sense. If you are seeking a company where you can be valued and can grow your career, then this could be the role for you!
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Samantha Skerry on 0403 928 804.