An opportunity has become available for an experienced Operations & Administration Support Officer who has a passion for compliance to join a reputable and culture-focused organisation. This organisation is located in the inner suburbs of north Brisbane with close access to public transport and parking options available.
This position will work within a supportive and thriving team to ensure their compliance and legislative requirements are met. You will manage their online management system, ensure high-level document management, lodge documents, and play a key role in document audits. This is a permanent full-time position.
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, this position is an integral position in the team and requires a professional who is willing to assist in a varied capacity while enhancing their knowledge of compliance.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Ensuring records and document management systems are maintained;
- Lodging documents, paperwork and reports through necessary portals;
- Assisting with company wide audits;
- Ensuring compliance obligations are met and risk mitigation for the business at all times;
- Formatting, editing and preparing documents;
- Updating the client database with relevant information;
- Ad hoc administration support as required by the compliance team.
Skills & Experience
As the suitable candidate for this position, you will hold prior relevant and recent experience in an administration, operations or compliance position. In addition, you will also have:
- Passion to learn, grow your skills and have a long-term career with your new employer;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
- Flexible work approach to assist with various administrative tasks;
- Adaptive communication style to ensure an open, professional and friendly manner to all levels within and external to the organisation;
- Computer literacy in various Microsoft office applications (Word, Outlook, Exce).
Sharp & Carter are proud to partner with a reputable organisation to appoint an Operations & Administration Support Officer in a permanent full-time position in the northern suburbs of Brisbane. The opportunity to commence with a highly reputable business with strong employee tenure, fast-paced environment and a welcoming team ensures you will have a long and successful career with your new employer.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Antonia Teale for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Principal Consultant - Business & Accounting Support
0491 257 346