More specifically your duties will include:
- Support the operations and supply chain finance manager in the delivery of long-term profitability, through data gathering and analysis.
- Provide operational insight to Manufacturing & Supply Chain Management.
- Prepare management reporting (inc. Factory) and formal business performance review papers to accurately reflect current and forecasted supply chain & manufacturing performance.
- Analyse changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Analyse actual manufacturing costs and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Maintain accurate cost standards for all products and processes.
- Drive continuous improvement culture throughout the manufacturing facilities and entire supply chain process.
- Review of balance sheet accounts relating to operations.
- Clear and accurate reporting, prepared in a timely manner.
- Issues dealt with quickly where appropriate and escalated where required to ensure they don’t get out of control.
- Strong and confident financial leadership provided to key stakeholders.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a dynamic and high-calibre candidate to join a renowned an iconic FMCG business, who has a positive culture and offers exceptional career development opportunities.
Ideally you will have had exposure working for a large corporation within a similar type of position and have sound commercial acumen. You will have a strong commercial focus and supply experience. Previous experience working with SAP will be advantageous.
Based in the south-eastern suburbs, our client is an iconic FMCG leader. With a proud history of innovation and diversification, their products are found in households and businesses right across the world. With a highly regarded leadership team, they continue to lead their competition in the markets in which operate.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Danielle Bower at firstname.lastname@example.org or Bre Wood at email@example.com