This role will see you working with an instantly recognised FMCG company that houses global brands. They have experienced a surge across all their divisions and their presence globally is unmatched. Operating across many growth markets, this business is in a prime position to leverage its strong product portfolio and is dedicated to the development of innovative solutions across ANZ. Great exposure and stakeholder management, this is one not to miss.
The purpose of this role is to support the Operations team across two sites in VIC + SA. You will be responsible for executing financial compliance, control and accountability, as well as to drive continuous improvement across the sites to ensure efficiencies. Your responsibilities will include:
Skills & Experience:
- Budgeting & forecasting support for both sites;
- Cost monitoring & variance analysis, including R&M and continuous improvement initiatives;
- Inventory control, including effective stock taking process;
- Monitoring & reporting capex spend;
- Production variance analysis and associated insight;
- Product Costings and supporting customer tenders / quotations;
- Monitor production rates against KPIs;
- Ensuring proper purchase order & receipting activities;
- Analysis and follow up of GRIR for sites;
- Preparation of site-specific inputs for Annual cost roll process; and
- Member of the S&OP Team.
As the suitable candidate you will be CA/CPA qualified with experience in a FPA&/Analysis or Business Partnering role. You will have exposure working with multiple sites and multiple SKU's coupled with experience in a manufacturing environment. Your experience with a large ERP (SAP) is essential.
In addition, you will have the ability to work with various stakeholders at all levels and also have the confidence to ask the 'tough questions' and influence where needed. This role will see you commuting between their 2 sites in SA and VIC so your ability to travel will be needed. A true business partnering role, your ability to form meaningful, trusting relationship is key!
How to Apply:
Please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively please contact Rosie Border on 0499 089 639.