With team fit and culture a priority, the business is seeking a dynamic and motivated candidate to join the Finance team and help out with their Payroll and Accounts.
- Managing the Payroll for up to 100 employees
- PAYG, WorkCover and Superannuation payments
- Manage Accounts Payable
- Timely and accurate processing of invoices weekly
- Payment allocations
- General ledger reconciliations
- Preparation of general expenses
- Assist with month-end-duties
- Ad hoc duties
- Previous experience within Payroll & Accounts Payable
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to prioritise own work, and have excellent time management skills
Our client is extremely customer focused and committed to providing the best services to all their clients. With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has an ambitious growth plan that will see it further cement its position and significantly expand its Australian presence.
How to Apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Giuliana Bisogni on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference number 1038765AT.