Our client is a global market-leading organisation. Due to movement in the team of the team, they're looking for a Payroll & HR Administrator to join their business based in the CBD on a full-time, permanent role.
As the HR/PR Specialist, your duties will include the following:
- First point of contact for all HR queries
- Establish and maintain effective employee communication mechanisms
- Support development of people management skills within the company
- Provide professional and relevant HR and payroll advice to management
- Establish performance goals and assist with training and development
- Managing outsourced payroll and ensuring the accurate and timely process of payroll administration including compliance with statutory requirements
The successful applicant will have proven experience in a similar Payroll Officer/ HRIS role. You will be willing to be a team player, have excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
What's on Offer
- Multinational organization
- Full-time, permanent role
- Excellent salary
- CBD location