About the role
This national corporation is looking to hire an experienced Ichris/Chris 21 project manager to lead an Ichris implementation across a large payroll. The project is estimated to take 6-9 months, with the potential to extend further, and they are looking for an immediate start. The office is based south of the CBD, though there is strong WFH available.
Reporting into the CFO, this person will be responsible for:
The successful applicant will have
- Work alongside Frontier consultants, and lead implementation of Ichris
- Lead & direct stakeholders within the department
- Cross checking and cleansing data
- Running parallel pay runs and testing
- Proven experience in a payroll analyst, team lead or management position
- Preferably someone who has some experience with iChris configuration and payroll system implementation
- Be very confident with using excel
- Ability to confidently engage and liaise with senior managers.
- Strong communication skills
- Generous package
- Working with a national company
- Close to public transport
For any further information please contact Niall Hoolahan via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.