Sharp & Carter have partnered with a reputable organisation to seek a full-time permanent Payroll Manager. This opportunity will allow you to implement your strong payroll and management background into a friendly and supportive environment.
As the successful candidate you will work in a fast-paced environment, that provides a challenging yet rewarding opportunity. Managing the payroll team, you will be responsible for the operations of the payroll processes, ensuring salaries are processed and any administration duties for the timesheet process.
As the successful candidate you will report to the Finance Director, where you will be responsible for overseeing the payroll team and ensuring the payroll is accurately processed.
Your key responsibilities will include, however are not limited to:
- Processing and gathering necessary authorisation for of payroll payments;
- Ensuring the performance of the Payroll Officers are meeting requirements;
- Ensure the payroll records are maintained confidentiality and all compliance are meeting legislative requirements;
- Manage and resolve all queries from employees and other departments.
Skills and Experience
As the successful candidate, you will have prior experience working in a high volume and fast paced environment delivering accurate payroll processing and management of teams. You will also be driven to provide outstanding management of a team and ensuring all payroll deadlines are met.
In addition, you will demonstrate:
- Experience in a high-volume Payroll Management environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with an ability to liaise confidently with colleagues and external contacts;
- High attention to detail and accuracy while working in a fast-paced environment;
- Exceptional ability to problem solve all payroll related issues.
How to Apply
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Liam Coleman for a confidential discussion on the details below.
0499 414 094