Our client is looking for a confident and experienced Assistant Accountant to join their accounting team. The role and the business is suited to someone who is hard-working, has a positive attitude, has experience with accounts receivable, payroll and month-end tasks and is looking to broaden their knowledge and progress. They do pride themselves in having an excellent working culture & supportive environment.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Weekly allocations and receipting
- Processing customer rebates
- Weekly debtor reporting
- Other AR responsibilities
- Payroll backup
- Bank and month-end reconciliations
- Month-end journals
- Assisting with budgeting
- At least 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong excel skills
- Experience using a large ERP system
- A very supportive team
- Parking on-site
- Ability to broaden accounting knowledge and progress
Our client is an industry-leading company that is continuing to grow and requires an Assistant Accountant to join the team.
How to apply
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.