Our client is an ASX listed business and a well known, household name. The have a mission to raise the bar within their industry and are on the pathway to do so. They pride themselves on their close knit and fun team environment with genuine progression opportunities. This opportunity is permanent fulltime and is based in the surrounding suburbs of Brisbane's CBD.
Reporting directly into the Payroll Manager, you will play a key role in the end to end pay run of over 5000 employees. Along with your previous experience, you will have a sound knowledge of payroll related legislation, including superannuation, tax and Fair Work, and pride yourself on your attention to detail and accuracy.
The key duties are, but not limited to:
- End to End Payroll processing, PAYG, Payroll Tax, Workcover and Superannuation payments;
- Compliance with statutory requirements, processing new starters, terminations and payroll adjustments;
- Maintenance of the Employee Service Portal, proving accurate information in response to employee queries;
- Month end reports and year end reporting.
- Experience in a similar Senior Payroll Officer role with 5 years + experience;
- Large Tier One payroll system experience would be advantageous and proficient using Time & Attendance systems;
- Ability to be self-motivated and driven to work independently and determine and action the correct response/solution;
- Previous high volume payroll experience.
Sharp & Carter often have a range of positions available that may not yet be advertised. If you feel this opportunity is interesting yet not quite right, then we recommend still putting in an application or sending your CV directly to the email address below. That way we can contact you to find out more about your career goals and aspirations, and we will ensure you stay updated and aware of exciting new vacancies in the market.
For more information about this opportunity, please call Jess Blakemore for a confidential discussion on the details below.
Consultant - Accounting Clerical
0499 414 094