Reporting to the Administration Manager, you will join the growing team and be given the opportunity to be mentored to the next stages of your career.
The Receptionsist/Administrator role will be varied and give exposure to supporting the organisation. This position would suit an experienced Receptionist and/or Administrator seeking a fast-paced, growing organisation that is focused on quality service and engagement.
- Day to day responsibility of the switchboard
- Meet and greet guests and clients
- Assist senior management in the scheduling of appointments
- General administration duties
- Creating and coordinating new starter onboarding & induction packs
- Office administration tasks to support the corporate office
- Maintain office equipment and supplies
- Assist with events, internal and external
- Demonstrated experience as an Administrator and/or Receptionist
- Administration experience
- High levels of attention to detail and exceptional communication skills;
- Ability to be agile and adapt to changing situations while juggling own time management and organisational skills;
- Ability to resolve challenges and provide timely solutions to issues within your remit.
This organization is a leading services organisation that offers an agile working environment, an inclusive and fun team culture, and career progression. This is an opportunity that requires an individual that will bring a "can do" attitude to a tight-knit and friendly team.
To apply please follow the link below or for a confidential discussion please phone Bridgette Meaden - 0484 381 458