Sharp & Carter are seeking enthusiastic and motivated People & Culture Officers to fill upcoming positions. These roles will support our clients in providing day to day advice to managers and staff to ensure best practice HR services are achieved. These positions will report through to the People & Culture Managers and work closely with all internal departments and some external stakeholders.
- Providing timely and accurate advice and support on all HR queries
- Assisting to achieve improved people performance outcomes
- End to end recruitment
- Onboarding and induction of all new starters
- Identifying process and system improvements
- Counsel on policies and procedures
- Maintain employee records
- Ensure legal compliance
- Maintain knowledge of HR functions
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience supporting a People & Culture team
- Degree in HR or related field
- Positive and collaborative attitude with a willingness and desire to learn
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service
- Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skill with the capability to effectively manage competing priorities
- Intermediate skills with the MS Office suite and Outlook
- Experience within while collar industries will be favourable
About Sharp & Carter
Recruitment is a game of who you know. Sharp & Carter finds and attracts the best talent in the market and delivers people-focused solutions for some of Australia’s leading companies. Our team of experienced and industry specialised consultants recruit Finance & Accounting, Legal & Compliance, Property & Construction, Business Support, Sales & Marketing, Digital & Technology and Executive professionals across all of Queensland. We genuinely believe that what we do and how we do it is important and can make a difference.
Sharp & Carter is more than just another recruitment agency. It is a team of individuals who aspire to change the way the recruitment industry is perceived and who believe that success can be achieved by putting people’s interests first. A partnership in structure and in values, Sharp & Carter is managed on the guiding principles of care, generosity and trust. Our belief is that when our team is empowered, we become better people for our customers to deal with.
How to Apply
If this opportunity aligns with your next potential career move, please apply directly using the link below and submit an updated copy of your resume. Sharp & Carter will be in touch with all candidates directly and shortlisting will commence immediately for this position.
For a confidential career discussion to discuss potential Human Resources vacancies available through Sharp & Carter, please contact Pia Runge in our Brisbane office on 0438 392 223.