Our client is seeking a switched on People and Culture Officer with SAP Payroll experience to join their high performing and supportive team on a part-time, temporary basis with an immediate start.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting directly to the Manager of People, you will be responsible for the timely and accurate administration and updating of employee-related data into the HR Information System (SAP) along with reporting and generating reports related to contracts.
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience with SAP Human Resource Information System is essential
- Have a Payroll background with an HRIS person mindset
- Previous Human resources, employment administration, or payroll experience
- Exposure to Industrial Awards and Enterprise Benefit Agreements
- Demonstrates a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to adapt and perform in a high-pressure operational environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work in a team-based environment
About the Company
Our client is a global leader and are one of a handful of integrated research, education, and treatment centres in the world. To ensure that they continue to maintain and build on their success, they are currently seeking a People and culture Officer on a temporary, part-time basis, to help support their team.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Celena Sonntag quoting Ref #1128456 via firstname.lastname@example.org