Our client is a leading organization dedicated to supporting and representing businesses across the country. With a rich history dating back to the Victorian era, our client has been at the forefront of promoting business growth, advocating for business interests, and fostering a vibrant and competitive business environment.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a Product Manager to join our their team. The Product Manager will work closely with the General Manager to develop and commercialise our core suite of product offerings, while also driving new product and category growth.
The role will be responsible for end-to-end product development, including commercial assessment and implementation. This position requires an individual with strengths in strategy, commerciality, collaboration and execution. This high profile and impactful role will lead the future growth of the the business and forge purpose lead, relevant and commercial outcomes for business in Victoria.
- Drive growth through the development and execution of strategic product initiatives that expand the reach, relevance and value.
- Use insights to drive decision-making and inform product development strategies.
- Develop business cases and work cross functionally to execute on product development strategies.
- Monitor and track product performance metrics, such as revenue, profitability, and customer satisfaction (NPS).
- Monitor, develop and implement effective pricing strategies that maximise revenue growth and support margin.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and customers, including regular communication, feedback gathering, and relationship-building activities.
- Use project management methodology and process to design and deliver products to market in a agile environment.
- Ensure that products comply with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards.
- Undertake other project work as directed by the General Manager, Product and Insight
- Previous demonstrated experience in leading several new/transformational product projects using customer research as a basis for design and optimisation.
- 5-10 years of Marketing/Product/Brand management experience with advanced working knowledge of agile project management, customer research and cross functional stakeholder management.
- Hands on, agile approach with a problem-solving mindset.
- Strong presentation/facilitation skills and the ability to work within ambiguity.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercial Acumen and a proven capacity of achieving outcomes and results.
Click APPLY or contact Dominic Roy at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.