Reporting to the Senior Product Manager the Product Manager will get the opportunity to work in a diverse and dynamic organisation. You set the long term vision and strategy for your respective product categories in line with the organisations brand marketing objectives. You will also be become an expert and have a detailed understanding your products, market, competitors, customers, prospects, key industry analysts, and many other constituencies for the respective categories.
- Manage the Product Life Cycle through ongoing range maintenance and new product development.
- Conduct reporting, range analysis and market research of product categories and the competitive environment.
- Manage all product marketing for your respective category.
- Drive and implement the product category pricing strategy.
- Assist with sales forecasting for inventory planning.
- Become the product knowledge leader for technical support to the wider team.
- Assist and support in trade shows and events.
- Support market exposure through retail visits, customer events and industry conferences.
- Inspire and enthuse employees and users of the products.
- Tertiary qualification and Product Management experience is a must
- Experience with SAP is desirable.
- Excellent project management and organisational skills.
- Ability to liaise with and present concepts to management and external agencies.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Flexible working practices.
- Supportive and dynamic team environment.
- Genuine career development opportunities.
- Employee Assistance Programs.
- South Eastern suburbs location with onsite parking.
Founded in the 1940s, our client has 80 years of history in Australia manufacturing building products for both civil and urban construction projects.
Click the APPLY button alternatively or contact Giorgio Xindaras by emailing email@example.com